Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dad's Weighin

Sorry all for not posting my weight for the past 3 Mondays. It seems we have all dropped off. Perhaps it's because, like me, we have not progressed as we would like to and we're embarrased to say so. Well, I will break the tension and admit that I am not doing well. Three Mondays ago I weighed in at 237; up 2 from the previous Monday. Two Mondays ago I was still at 237 and last Monday I was at 238; up another pound and only 2 pounds below where I began on last year's Biggest Loser contest. I am recommitting myself to get back on the right track.

By the way, someone posted a blog saying they were at 161 pounds. I suspect it was Cassie but the sender was "Blogger" and there was no indication who it actually came from.

1 comment:

  1. Yes it was me. Hey can you post the weight loss stuff for round two of the contest?? Thanks

    ReplyDelete