Thompson Family Biggest Loser

Our weight loss challenge

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I lost one pound for a total % lost of 2.7% and a weekly loss of .67%
Posted by shannon at 9:34 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Ben's ticker

Cassie's ticker

Brian's ticker

Pat's ticker

Shannon's ticker

Brittany's ticker

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  May (4)
  • ►  2011 (22)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2010 (80)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (19)
    • ▼  October (24)
      • Don't worry I will make some really fattening dess...
      • Mom gained 0.5 pounds so you are the biggest loser...
      • Mom didn't weigh in, so I may not be the winner
      • Looks like Brittany is the winner (biggest loser) ...
      • Weigh In
      • well I am up 0.5 pounds this week - i have had a t...
      • If nothing else
      • From Dad
      • weigh in
      • Brittany, Is this correct or do I still have it ...
      • I actually gained 1 one week Dad, so mine is wrong
      • Current Status
      • Looks like Shannon wins again this week
      • I lost 1.5 pounds this week for a total weight los...
      • Me and Mom's weigh in
      • Dad and Brittany weigh in
      • Congratulations Shannon
      • I lost one pound for a total % lost of 2.7% and a ...
      • Week 4
      • Weigh in
      • I think it would be easier to report our total per...
      • I gained 0.5 pounds this week - I was having to ea...
      • weigh in and some clarifications
      • Third Week
    • ►  September (25)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.