Way to go Cassie. As of now, you're in the running for lead, until Shannon weighs in
I was having each week be it's own individual week like they do on the biggest loser ranch. Of course no one will be eliminated, but just thought it would be fun. That is why the totals seemed wierd last week.
This is from Dad
All right. So I bragged a little too much last week and this week I'll have to eat a little crow and give up my crown. I've heard Cassie spewing out some stuff about losing tons of weight this week and I have a feeling that she will be the Biggest Loser today and regain her crown that I stole from her last week. Never mind that, I will win it back this week. I have a plan. Be warned that I will be the biggest loser this week and wil re-take the crown next Monday. I just had to slow down this week and eat a few brownies, just to make it fair for everyone else.
Total loss for the week: 0.5 lbs; down from 236.5 to 236.0. Overall loss now stands at 4 lbs with only 16 to go.
This is from Mom
I still do not understand the blog Sorry! But I did not lose anything this week. EEEEK Love Mom
I also did not lose any this week. Better luck next time
No comments:
Post a Comment