Thompson Family Biggest Loser

Our weight loss challenge

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I haven't lost anything this week but at least it is I haven't gained...
Posted by shannon at 9:37 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Ben's ticker

Cassie's ticker

Brian's ticker

Pat's ticker

Shannon's ticker

Brittany's ticker

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  May (4)
  • ►  2011 (22)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2010 (80)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ▼  November (19)
      • The totals as I hae them - Please correct me if I'...
      • Cassie's weight In
      • I am still at no loss or gain - but to my defense ...
      • no loss for me this week
      • Well, despite Thanksgiving and my stuffing myself ...
      • I think Cassie is in the lead, but Shannon is befo...
      • Well, the numbers are in; all except Shannon. Two ...
      • Cassie's weight In
      • Brittany's weigh in
      • no loss here either
      • I haven't lost anything this week but at least it ...
      • Cassie's weight In
      • Hurray for Cassie
      • my weigh in
      • I am lost as to what I lost at this point but I th...
      • Cassie's weight In
      • My loss, my gain
      • Cassie's weight In
      • Brittany' weigh in
    • ►  October (24)
    • ►  September (25)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.