Congratulations to Cassie for doing so well last week. I don't know how her weight loss compares with others because we didn't keep stats for last week due to Pat and me being on vacation. I'm sure she's still beating up on all of us but the contest is not over yet.
Shannon tried to sabatoge me last week. First, she adjusted her scale so it registered 6-7 pounds higher than our own scale at home, then she tried to fatten me up with lots of candy and a trip to Ben & Jerries.
Shannon, you had a great plan but it didn't work. I've lost 4 pounds in the last 2 weeks, down from 234.5 two weeks ago. My current weight is 230.5 pounds for a total loss of 9.5 pounds. Only 10.5 pounds to go to meet my goal. I will do that and more; you all can count on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment