Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Oh and another thing

I realize Shannon that you are not as able to exercise right now, so your calorie intake will have to be smaller according to that chart.  However if you are able to stay under that range, then you can earn 2 extra points per day.  Does that seem fair?  If not, put down your suggestion.

I also forgot to put down the contest rules.  The person with the most points at the end of this round will be awarded the cash prize.  I think we all put in $25.00, and I would suggest paying that money up front.  That way you've paid the money and you might be more motivated to get it back.  Also, when it's all said and done, the money can be sent directly to the person who wins.   I personally will check in daily, because I need a good kick in the pants, but checking in weekly will be sufficient.  You just need to keep track during the week.  I say we make this long enough to make a difference, but short enough that we don't lose momentum.  How about 3 months from now?  August 16th sound like a good ending day?  I am thinking, I might suck up the 5 dollars and get texting on my phone.  If this is the case, you guys could easily e-mail or text your numbers.  You guys can also post directly here.

No comments:

Post a Comment